ALL DOORS ARE SHIPPED GROUND COMMON CARRIER, PREPAID AS A CONVENIENCE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the door/s immediately upon arrival for manufacturers' defects, damage, or missing pieces. All claims for damage must be made at that time.
Doors damaged by the freight carrier must be reported to the freight carrier immediately.
Notations of "exception" must be made at that time on the Bill of Lading. Damages not noted on the Bill of Lading after delivery will be deemed the customer's responsibility. It is the responsibility of the person receiving the product to file freight claims.
Inspect each door immediately upon receipt. All visible defects or mistakes in shipment must be reported to Door Emporium before cutting, hanging, finishing or altering the door in any way. Door Emporium will need a picture of the problem e-mailed or sent by mail.
In the case of a defective door, it is the option of Door Emporium to repair the door, replace the door or refund the cost of the door. Please note: Replacement product will not be shipped until the defective product is picked up for credit. Exceptions to this would mean the customer would pay for the new door ahead of time and when the defective door is received back they are credited the amount of the defective door.
Claims shall not include any costs for taking down defective door, finishing or hanging of new or temporary door.
1. All pre-hung units will be delivered knocked down (disassembled) in order for them not to incur damages during shipping.
2. All orders are shipped Truck Freight.
3. When products are delivered they will be moved to the back of the truck by the driver (curbside delivery). It is your responsibility to remove the products from the truck. Therefore it is recommended that you have a couple of people present to assist you.
4. A lift-gate service is available for an additional charge. To request this service please call when ordering.
5. Shipping prices are for continental United States only. For all other locations please call.